Warranty Terms and Conditions
The conditions below describe the prerequisites and scope of our warranty. They do not affect your statutory rights or the obligations of your retailer and your contract with them.
These warranty conditions apply to clippers and trimmers purchased in the United Kingdom and the EU. If appliances are shipped to other countries, the terms of the warranty will apply, provided the appropriate technical conditions (e.g. voltage, frequency etc.) are met.
We provide warranty cover for our clippers and trimmers subject to the following conditions:
- We will rectify defects affecting the clipper which are attributable to material and/or manufacturing faults, provided they are reported immediately after being identified, and within 24 months of the date of purchase.
- Warranty provision will be free of charge and we will decide whether this will take the form of a repair or the replacement of the appliance. There is no limit to the number of repairs to your equipment which can be approved during the period of your warranty cover.
- In the event of a replacement appliance being supplied, we reserve the right to charge an appropriate monetary offset in respect of the period of use already enjoyed.
- We reserve the right to invalidate the warranty if repairs, or other interventions, are performed by persons not authorised by us to take such action, or if our clippers are fitted with non-original spare parts, extras or accessories.
- The provision of services under warranty neither extends the term of the warranty nor sets in motion a new warranty period. The warranty period for spare parts fitted ends with the expiry of the warranty on the appliance as a whole.
- You are liable for the cost of repairs if there is no fault found with the equipment, or to the extent that it requires routine maintenance or servicing.
- The warranty will not extend to consumable items such as blades. Warranty liability will not be triggered by minor variances which are of no significance to the appliance’s value or fitness for purpose.
- Warranty liability will not be accepted if:
- The equipment has been used improperly, failure to observe operating or assembly instructions.
- The equipment has been in contact with unsuitable materials including oil, cleaners and lubricating agents not designed for use on clippers or trimmers.
- The equipment has been neglected, subject to malicious damage, or damaged by environmental issues such as fire or flood water.
- Accidental damage, such as liquid spillages, has occurred
- The equipment is subject to a current product recall.
- The equipment has been subject to repairs or other interventions which has not been authorised by us to take such action.